Of course, Chicken Strips
Chicken strips, also known as chicken fingers, chicken tenders, chicken fillets, crispy deliciousness, the most fun to eat food no matter how old you are. Children love them. Served with a side of crispy pretzels to satisfy that need for crunch to the fullest. All you have to do is bake (pan fry) and serve.
The kit also includes a fresh fruit and veggie snack, a sweet treat, and a personalized LovinNote.
- Chicken Strips
Cooking time: 15 min / You will need: 1 non-stick pan or baking sheet, oil
Chicken strips will cook faster if thawed in the fridge overnight, but can be cooked frozen.
Chicken strips can be fried on a pan OR baked in the oven, as preferred.
- If you chose to bake your chicken strips, preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F.
- If you chose to fry chicken strips, heat oil in a small non-stick pan.
Cooking Chicken Strips
- When the oven is heated to 220°C/425°F, place the chicken strips on a baking sheet and bake for 15 min turning once halfway, until internal temperature reaches 75°C/165°F and the coating is golden brown.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a non-stick pan on medium to high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, gently place each strip onto the pan and cook for 4-6 min.
- Use a pair of tongs or a fork to flip each strip over and cook for 4-6 more minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 75°C/165°F.
The Best Part - Snacks!
While the chicken strips are cooking, wash your fruits and veggies and cut them however your kids like (halves, sticks, stars, whatever you have time for), add the treat and write your note with love.
- After frying the chicken strips, transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain some of the residual oil. Give it a few minutes to cool.
- Don't forget to include the side of pretzels for a yummy crunch!
- Now your Lovinlunch is ready!
- Wheat and triticale